Sunday 6 May 2012

Swan Lake

Back in Australia, it was almost a little tradition of mine and Mum's to go and see the Ballet. We love it; the dancing, the music, the theatre and the atmosphere. I had been wanting to see the Ballet in Prague for a while as I had heard it is very good. So I decided to go this weekend as the tickets are cheap cheap, like $6 cheap! I went with a few friends to see Swan Lake at the State Opera. The Theatre alone was amazing, but the ballet was just incredible! We had the highest seats in the theatre so we could see right down into the orchestra pit and watch the musicians as well.
The lead ballerina was like a human rubber band; super flexible and ridiculously strong! She actually reminded me a little of spaghetti. All of the dancers were outstanding and we spent the entire ballet 'ooh-ing' and 'ahh-ing'.
I didn't actually take these photos but I wanted to show how beautiful the inside of the State Opera is and as you aren't allowed to take pictures in there, I just sampled these off Google.

Inside the State Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment